Ghost Walk 10/28/2011
Ghost Walk 10/29/2011
- Whitewater Valley Paranormal Society
- Metamora, Indiana, United States
- Whitewater Valley Paranormal Society is a group of like-minded people who have had experiences with the paranormal, or who have an interest in making sense of some phenomena that seem to be unexplainable. We began the society in September 2011, which is an off-shoot of the Southeast Indiana Paranormal Society, to begin investigating some paranormal activity that has been reported over the years in the historical canal town of Metamora, Indiana. We will be investingating other areas in and around the Whitewater Valley area. Many of our investigations are local to the Whitewater River Valley area, however, there are some that are a result of some of our travels. We welcome stories and photos from others in the area who would like to share their experiences
Metamora Ghost Walk Tour Saturday October 27, 2012 Lantern-Led Tour at 8:00 PM (Tour Begins at Meeting House Antique...
Sunday December 18, 2011 Lantern-Led Tour at 6:00 PM (Tour Begins at Meeting House Antiques) · Discover “Ch...
The ghost walk tours on October 28 & 29 in Metamora, Indiana were a huge success! We had a lot of people who were quite surprise...
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2011 - 2013 WVPS
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Sunday December 18, 2011
Lantern-Led Tour at 6:00 PM
(Tour Begins at Meeting House Antiques)
· Discover “Christmas Spirits,” and meet Metamora’s own Scrooge, and Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present & Yet to Come.
· Join us for an actual paranormal investigation and learn how to use tools to capture paranormal phenomena (bring your own digital camera or video camera if you wish)
· See our showing of “Metamora Ghosts Caught In Action”
(Whitewater Valley Paranormal Society’s findings from our Metamora, Indiana investigations)
Join us for a “Ghosts of Christmas Past” Walking Tour in Metamora, Indiana. Each year at Christmas time, Metamora celebrates its rich heritage and traditions. In addition to the annual celebration, we are offering a fascinating and entertaining Ghost Walk that will include an actual paranormal investigation. Take a lantern-led Christmas stroll through one of Franklin County’s oldest towns and discover our ghosts and legends. You will meet Metamora’s own “Scrooge,” and the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Yet to Come. This is a special variation on the popular Ghost Walks, and is specifically designed to focus on ghost stories and the supernatural during Yuletide in Metamora. Since the days when the first settlers arrived in the area, ghost stories have been told around the hearth (the Yule Log) at Christmas time. Start a new family tradition this holiday season and explore this quaint historic town in search of “Christmas Spirits.”
Learn how to capture paranormal phenomena on your digital camera, as well as about other tools that can be used to capture voices, changes in temperature etc., plus, learn how to use your own senses, and especially your sixth sense to detect the presence of ghosts (a great EMF, EVP tool is an app for SmartPhones called Ghost Hunter All In One, which can be used right from your phone to detect changes in electromagnetic frequency and can capture and analyze electronic voice phenomenon). At the end of this guided tour we will have a special reception and showing of “Metamora Ghosts Caught in Action” at Meeting House Antiques. (Wait until you see what we captured, you won’t believe your eyes!)
Here is your chance to feel the presence of those that walked this earth before us, and hear the ghost tales from some of the “living” residents of this quaint town.
Tours leave from the Meeting House Antiques building. Please be at the Meeting House 15 minutes prior to the walk. Walk goes on rain, snow or moonshine. Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. We don’t want you to confuse the goose bumps on your arms with chill bumps! (And don’t forget to bring your digital camera, video camera, voice recorder, or SmartPhone with the Ghost Hunter All in One App).
Admission: Advance tickets are available online through this web site (see below. Print your receipt if ordering online. Your receipt will serve as your ticket), and on a first come-first serve basis at Meeting House Antiques in Metamora, IN the night of the tour. Tickets are $15.00 for adults and children age 16 and over, $10.00 for children age 8 – 15. (NOT recommended for children under age 10. All minors MUST be accompanied by an adult.) Those without advance tickets will be accommodated as space allows. Cash or check only if purchasing tickets on the night of the walk (no credit cards).
To purchase tickets in advance click on the ticket below:
Master Psychic Victor Hugo will be available throughout the tour for guidance and spiritual questions, and will also conduct a sage smudging to remove any unwanted spirit attachments.
This is a private event sponsored by the Whitewater Valley Paranormal Society.
Labels:ghosts of christmas past,metamora ghost walk,metamora indiana,metamora indiana ghost walk tour
Think Spirits Aren't Real?
If you think dis-embodied spirits don't exist - think again! Check out this video by Baxter King, of some of the world's best examples of ghosts caught on film. Are these photos and videos real or fakes? You decide!
Start video and click on 4 arrows to view in full screen mode.